Monday, January 11, 2010

Orange NoyNoy The best reason not to vote for Noynoy Aquino

Why I will not vote for Noynoy Aquino?

It is not because he is from Liberal Party. (for the record I voted for Jovy Salonga when he run for president under the Liberal party, even if I am certain that he will not win, because I think he is the most qualified candidate then);

It is not because he represents the perpetuation of political dynasty, that even the less qualified runs because they have the political capital and the name recall to capitalize on, (because I also voted for Tanada );

It is not because he is the epitome of traditional politics, even when they are mouthing change, for the real alternative politics is offered not by the dominant party, (but by the likes of Nicanor Perlas or Ang Kapatiran)

It is not because I abhore those people that surrounds him like Abad and Drilon who have their share of power with past and present administrations but have done so little to improve the lives of their people (even in Batanes or Iloilo, puro lang tikal waay man nahimo), because I still hope with the likes of Acosta.

It is not because he is the personification of another elite proclaiming to continue the fight for the poor, because Noynoy is a full blown elite, blue and blue; because I think Mar Roxas even if he is as elite as Noynoy, still evokes positive vibes.

My reasons are not so complicated. I think Noynoy will not stand a chance against manipulators that surrounds him. His honesty will be no match to the flatterers and whisperers, whose only interest are to collar big contracts from the government.

His utterances with regards to the structure and system of government, is not even motherhood statements eloquently articulated. I believe that base on the personality that advices him, the Philippines will have the same banana if ever by mistake he becomes the next president of this belleguered country.

My reasons are simple. I do not want another Cory in the making. I do not want a repeat of the Josip Istrada mestik.

One of my reasons; I want a candidate that would offer a new chance base on a fresh ideas, not base on criticism about the failure of other people. Every administration have been pictured as the evil and criticism is no longer contributing a bit to national progress.

I am looking for real leaders and good managers. And Noynoy don’t exhibit the leadership traits that I am looking for, and he have nothing to show of with regards to management skills.

My reasons are simple. There are two other candidates who have the better qualification in Teodoro and Villar, then why should I settle for the less qualified candidate?

No comments:

Post a Comment